Friday, March 12, 2010

Kodak!



This loner was found one monday morning near the pudina pot. We rescued and placed it on a attai dabba, also strew some grains around. After about 45 mins, his mother came around, pecked it and flew off in a nano second. The only remain of that flight was this frightened photograph! Bliss of living outskirts :-)



Marapachi. It is a tradition to keep these wooden dolls during golu. In my home, they are there at the foyer. Paati dressed them up recently, and I took little stitching lessons :-)

My pudina, thulasi, vendhaya keerai are all ready to be clicked- with some wow facts. Next post, that is!

1 comment:

  1. Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, wish look audacious in the direction of more related articles promptly as its anecdote of my pick question to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Say it out, don't be shy!